Hil Bos joined Colliers in 2009, as Senior Consultant where he meanwhile successfully concluded a large number of important projects for a great variety of clients. Hil Bos has ample knowledge and experience in a broad field of expertise, including:
• Advice in the realisation of real estate and accommodation strategies with topics like strategic space management and optimizing work processes. Translation of organisation ambitions and goals into accommodation objectives and development of same into (innovative) housing concepts and new way of working concepts
• Development of functional, spatial, facilities related and technical programs of requirements, making use of specialist knowledge of ARBO (labour) rules and regulations in relation to the work environment.
• Set up and execution of supervision of a project organisation and communication structure. Process steering on the factors Budget, Time, Quality and Risk. Set up and supervision of a building team, steering of operational projects, leading building meetings. Project control of operational goals and budgets.
• Space planning; through analysis of the existing work process, drawing up relational diagrams, research of occupation ratio and activities. Product management for completion products, e.g. ceiling and partition elements, flooring, interior decorating and furniture.
- BREEAM assessment and certification for various institutional investors.
• Prince2 and VCA certified.