Katarzyna joined Colliers in 2016 to support the Communication and Marketing team of the Warsaw office. She is responsible for creative copywriting for Property Marketing – in both Polish and English – as well as proofreading and translating.
Katarzyna has 13 years of experience working with the written word. After the completion of Modern Greek Studies and Social Communication and Journalism, she was a journalist and editor for lifestyle magazines (i.e. Glamour magazine). Later on, she began her journey as a copywriter – first writing inventive copies in Groupon Poland, then in an advertising agency, working mainly for clients from the pharmaceutical and FMCG sectors.
- City Level: Vector+ – brochure, website, ads and other marketing materials
- Avestus: Imagine – brochure, website, and other marketing materials
- UBM: Poleczki Park – rebranding, brochure, website, flyer and other marketing materials
- Profbud – portfolio
- Kuchnia Marche – presentation
- Warsaw School of Economics, Modern Advertising, postgraduate studies
- University of Warsaw, Social Communication and Journalism, master's degree
- University of Warsaw, Modern Greek Philology, bachelor's degree